Understanding of the requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) and an appreciation of Tax Planning Measures is important for any Finance staff involved in preparation of Financial Statements and Tax Compliance and Financial Planning.
All Heads of Finance, Reporting Accountants, Other Senior Finance Staff, Risk & Compliance staff and Internal Audit staff must familiarize themselves with the requirements of IFRS if they are to prepare financial statements that are compliant with IFRS Reporting Requirements. In addition, all Senior Finance Personnel must acquaint themselves with emerging trends in Corporate Tax Compliance and Planning if they are to be effective in managing their organization tax costs and also in mitigating organizational tax exposures.
Why IFFRS Certificate?
Finance personnel who undergo this course are able to engage with their external auditors more effectively in coming up with IFRS Compliant Financial Statements. They also acquire important Tax Planning & Management tips. Specifically, they are able to;-
* Understand and apply IFRS requirements, including accounting policies and disclosures
* Understand financial statement presentation and specific disclosure requirements (operating segments, events after the reporting period, statement of cash flows, related parties, changes in accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates, correction of errors, and discontinued operations)
* Implement the IFRS recognition and measurement rules for assets, liabilities, income, and expenses
* Apply the most recent new and revised IFRS standards on the areas highlighted above.
* Appreciate Corporate Tax Planning Measures
* Appreciate Transfer Pricing Concept and initiate preparation of Transfer pricing Policy
* Understand the concept of Thin Capitalization and risks involved
Summary Course Content
I. Presentation of Financial Statements
II. Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors
III. Property, Plant and Equipment
V. Impairment of Assets
VI. Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
VII. Deferred Tax
VIII. Investment Properties
IX. Intangible Assets
X. Corporate Tax Planning
XI. Transfer Pricing-Highlights
XII. Thin Capitalization
Exercises: After they have read the material for each unit, students
are expected to test their own Learning by completing some relevant
exercises and tasks.
Assignments: There are six assignments
(continuous assessment tests) and one examination to be offered at the end of the course/ project Paper. Assignments and Continuous Assessment Tests account for 70% while Examination accounts for 30% of the mark. Upon completion of the course you shall be issued with a Diploma Certificate and a course transcript.
Certificate and Transcripts will be sent after successful completion of the course
DURATION AND COURSE LOAD: 24Weeks - 5 to 6 hours per week
DATES: Six Months from 5th of Every Month.
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE: FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Changemaker International
LEARNING FORMAT: Online Learning facilitated
Course Cost: Amount €800
To register for this course, kindly contact
Betje Wolffstraat 62, 3027RN Rotterdam
Phone :+31 616 950 384